The IoT gas meters with built-in NB-IoT communication module can inquiry the user's gas consumption data, valve status and other information at the application end by connecting with the gas integrated management platform. All the data are sent to the cloud by NB-IoT module through the NB-IoT core network for data analysis, so as to obtain the results of including user billing information required by the gas company. It can also be pushed to users through new media channels (such as WeChat official account). Users can also remotely complete the operation of billing inquiries and recharge payment by binding Gas Company WeChat official account or local Gas Company APP.
● Realize long-distance valve control of gas meter by platform and mobile application.
● It can effectively solve the difficult problems of gas company staff in meter reading and charging.
● Adjust multi-step gas price and switch the charging mode at any time.
● It can timely read the alarm information of user’s gas meter and get the feedback through the platform.
● It can realize the statistics and analysis of data to provide the reference for gas company to make business decisions.
● To help gas company improve their management level and dig up the commercial value of gas consumption data.
Technical advantages of NB-IoT:
NB-IoT has 20dB+ more coverage than GPRS, and has a wider and deeper coverage. The static power consumption is less than 20ua, and the standby time is much longer than the previous IoT terminals. Theoretically, the device can last for up to 10 years under the condition of always online, which is suitable for the environment where the power supply is difficult or the battery cannot be replaced. Compared with the existing wireless technology, the access number can be increased by 50 ~ 100 times, and one sector can support 50000 connection terminals, which is suitable for massive access scenarios. IoT terminals adopt the solution of NB-IoT, which is low rate, low complexity, no need to rebuild the network.
The scheme is consist of multi-specifications NB-IoT gas meter of Qianwei Meters company, NB-IoT base station(three options operators ), Packet core network ,cloud data platform(Ali cloud) and related service applications(Integrated Gas Management Platform, Mobile App and WeChat Hall) etc. NB-IoT gas meter receiving system instructions to the meter information through the NB-IoT core network to the cloud platform processing analysis, gas company through integrated gas management platform or mobile APP complete the user gas meter account opening and data reading and valve control. Gas users can log into the gas company WeChat Hall through the binding account to complete the gas bill inquiry payment and repair operations.
Professional Suppliers of Smart Gas Solutions